Share your freakshow hybrid

Curious who is working on what out there. I created and gave out Banana Auto freak. I am up to gen F4 and have made a few other f1 hybrids myself.
I have collected 20+ f1 freakshow hybrids from various users at this point.
Let’s hear em folks. Whats in the works? Even if you dont plan to move forward, what have you chucked?
Let’s see what your working on. Anyone passing F2s?
Cant wait to see what this forum is packing.
 
I grew some some years ago. Got the flip from test of oath. It is a unique plant. I know Krop Duster has some for sale that look amazing. Good luck!
 
That sounds cool. I’ll see if I can’t round up some of those pictures. Not sure how many of those seeds that I got left, but you’re welcome to them. It might only be a few.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
4,359
Messages
295,412
Members
2,411
Latest member
dgraham88
Back
Top Bottom