3Thirteen Seeds

**UPDATED LIST**
From todays date until Oct 11th I will be doing "Direct to you" sales of 3Thirteen seeds.
All packs are $40 each w/ FREE SHIPPING (no international shipping)
All Feminized seed packs are 7+ seeds per pack and all Regular seed packs are 12+ seeds per pack.
Feminized freebie packs are (3) count and Regular Freebie packs are (7) count.
Each pack purchased comes with (1) freebie pack of your choice!



Here is a list of packs I have available for purchase:

"Orange Julius" F2 Regular (Mothers Milk x Mimosa) ***SOLD OUT***
"Citrus MILF" Feminized (Mothers Milk x Plemon)
"Apple Bottom" Feminized (Apple Fritter x Citrus MILF)
"Monkey Juice" S1 Feminized (Gorilla Glue #4 x (Gorilla Glue #4 x Mimosa) ***SOLD OUT***
"Sin City Blooze" Feminized (Blueberry Hashplant x Sin City Juice)***SOLD OUT***
"Sin City Spread" Feminized (Peanut Butter Breath x Sin City Juice) ***SOLD OUT***
"Wondermelon" S1 Feminized (Simply Watermelon x Peanut Butter Breath)
"Blooze Traveler" Feminized (Blueberry Hashplant x Peanut Butter Breath)
"Michigan Medley" Feminized (Stonerberry x Peanut Butter Breath)
"Sour Skippy" Feminized (Peanut Butter Breath x Citrus MILF)***SOLD OUT***
"Vanilla Voyage" Regular (Wedding Cake x Apollo 11 Genius F4)***Limited***

Freebie pack choices available (one free pack for every pack purchased):

"Apollo 11 Genius F5" Regular
"Mothers Milk F2" Regular
"Sin City Juice" S1 Feminized ***GONE***
"Greases Pieces" S1 Feminized ***GONE***
"Mimosa F2" Regular ***very limited***

***Please send all requests and messages regarding this post to private message only*** Thanks, -Red
 
Which one on that list has the coolest potency? Thinking i might need two packs and can't decide on the second.

Tough to answer with a "one strain blanket answer" being as how that is so subjective with every individual smoker and tolerances being so different. I will say that if I still have stuff to do throughout the day I will stay away from the "Sour Skippy" jar. The PBB and its crosses can be quite intense for me. I have heart issues so I tend to go easy on PBB and its crosses because it will often send me into afib if overindulged...and I like to overindulge ZZzzzz o_O
 
HUGE shout-out to the SNAX strain. Growing in Virginia summers are brutally humid and we always get the September down pours of rain. This beauty held up great and was literally the only one out of 4 plants with zero rot. She was a late addition to the garden so I never topped her but wow. Absolutely the most beautiful plant I've ever grown outdoors, pictures don't do justice. I will always keep your strains in rotation for outdoor and indoor. Chop down day today.
 

Attachments

  • 20261002_142645.jpg
    20261002_142645.jpg
    217.4 KB · Views: 7
  • 20261002_142634.jpg
    20261002_142634.jpg
    178.5 KB · Views: 7
  • 20261002_142627.jpg
    20261002_142627.jpg
    181.9 KB · Views: 7

Forum statistics

Threads
4,352
Messages
295,001
Members
2,405
Latest member
mncannabisfan
Back
Top Bottom