3Thirteen Seeds

what did you think of it? my 4 pack didn't last long lol
It was REALLY good. As mentioned, I dont drink so I thought I was going to barely get through 1 but I managed to drink 2 bottles back to back in a short period. After some nagging I even got my wife to try it and she agreed it was quite tasty (and she absolutely hates stouts). The chocolate in there isnt hidden at all, very front and center which was a blessing on the palate. They were a bit pricey being imports but I have to admit it was worth every penny. The remaining 2 bottles in the 4 pack certainly wont last long. Fantastic suggestion @rkymtnman
I also wanted to suggest for anyone wanting to try this stout, -dont get them ice cold. Serve them -chilled- like a Guiness stout at around 50*F and the flavor really comes alive. Very smooth and drinks like water.
 
A good chocolate stout sounds delicious. I love me some Guinness. Like drinking a whole loaf of bread. 😎
I have been looking into it, and it says that it is safe for me to drink every now and then. But the problem is with me if I do one that I’ma do too and then before you know it, it’s more than a few. I worked at a place that had I believe 101 import beers plus. They had their around the world T-shirt. There was a beer from Africa that I like to have the alligator on it. Always liked the crazy beers. But now to me, there’s just too many IPAs. Too hoppy. I also like some good wheat beer or some meed. My buddy used to make it, and he never knew the alcohol content. But you would know it the next day with that hangover. I lived in a place in the Rockies they outlawed meed because they couldn’t predict what it would do to people.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
4,354
Messages
295,125
Members
2,406
Latest member
Toopher2
Back
Top Bottom