A Shed With A Valley View 2026

Chopped the Afgaan90 x Gorilla Bubble F1 that was polinated by this year's Gorilla Bubble F2 which I think is my first intentional out cross. I might bring it back on the GB but even though the A90 finishes well outdoor here, I don't really care for the flavor or the high. I got friends that like it tho.

Going to be cool and wet for the next couple days according to the forecast but then warming back up a bit. It's been mid 40's F overnight which is warm for this time of year. Not gonna say it outright but by now theres been at least one ❄️

Two of the big GB have been pulling hard from the leaves the last couple weeks, more than what's a good fade imo. Those two probably could have used another top dressing or two. Haven't watered in about a week and dosen't look like I'll need to for a while, may even make it to harvest without.
 
Wow we do same 12/12 hours , i like 7pm also
Same here but during veg Ive been playing around with going 14/10 and 13/11 to try and match a more natural sunlight schedule to see if it makes a difference. If anything it saves me some electric at least lmao
 

Forum statistics

Threads
4,349
Messages
294,916
Members
2,405
Latest member
AwesomeO
Back
Top Bottom