Baked with Bach (or the Classical Music Appreciation Thread)

@jamiebrooks137​

9 months ago
This scene is, in my opinion, the greatest combination of cinematography and music that has ever been put to film. Absolutely fantastic.

@lukitas009​

5 years ago
I don't understand how can orchestra play their instruments and not cry at the same time due to epicness of the moment, it's that moving

@stevebrazilio​

8 months ago
I can literally feel my blood rushing though my veins in my lower arms, and my throat getting tight every time I play this.

@ericlarson63​

6 years ago
100% badass.
 

@jamiebrooks137​

9 months ago
This scene is, in my opinion, the greatest combination of cinematography and music that has ever been put to film. Absolutely fantastic.

@lukitas009​

5 years ago
I don't understand how can orchestra play their instruments and not cry at the same time due to epicness of the moment, it's that moving

@stevebrazilio​

8 months ago
I can literally feel my blood rushing though my veins in my lower arms, and my throat getting tight every time I play this.

@ericlarson63​

6 years ago
100% badass.

from the good, the bad and the ugly no less!!! one of eastwood's better spaghetti westerns I think.
 
Been listening to Mike Duncan's Revolutions for a few years now. His intro music is one of my favs. Just looked it up a few weeks ago, Its from Haydn's Symphony No. 92 in G Major. ab6765630000ba8ae4e166660208f9e100cc69cb.jpg
 


Oh. Musk Ox is also magnificent. One of my all time favorite pieces of music right here.
 
Performed a LOT of Bach back in the day. To me, no one has ever come close to his level of genius. It still blows my mind that he was relatively unknown during his lifetime.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
4,352
Messages
295,001
Members
2,405
Latest member
mncannabisfan
Back
Top Bottom