BH's 2026 spring-Fall Indoor Journal

More fuego. Have you got to run their (Blue Razz x Blutonian) x Lickable Wallpaper yet? Ive been sold off seeing your grows gonna try getting a few bucks together for it before the ban
The lickable wallpaper is a new release and i havent bought any of that. I was more geared towards the black matter based on profile and lineage of BM 100. Im 100% happy I took the risk and bought so many packs of misc of BM 100 crosses cause it’s def fire . Zero hermies and decent amount of stuff to be excited about .

“Black Matter 100 is a in-house Mainely cross of Iced Out Meat (meat breath x platinum icing and U.F.O (zero gravity x Ooze) Shes one of the loudest plants we've hunted down! INSANE burnt rubber, garlic, onion, and just meaty fuel! Absolutely EPIC!! Not that it means much to us over here but shes also boosting 35% thc with 5% terps! Obviously every pheno is unique to itself so we can't guarantee those numbers in the offspring but there's very good chances that sense both parents are hitting high numbers that there will be some high number producing phenos in their offspring aswell! “





 
Last edited:
The lickable wallpaper is a new release and i havent bought any of that. I was more geared towards the black matter based on profile and lineage of BM 100. Im 100% happy I took the risk and bought so many packs of misc of BM 100 crosses cause it’s def fire . Zero hermies and decent amount of stuff to be excited about .

“Black Matter 100 is a in-house Mainely cross of Iced Out Meat (meat breath x platinum icing and U.F.O (zero gravity x Ooze) Shes one of the loudest plants we've hunted down! INSANE burnt rubber, garlic, onion, and just meaty fuel! Absolutely EPIC!! Not that it means much to us over here but shes also boosting 35% thc with 5% terps! Obviously every pheno is unique to itself so we can't guarantee those numbers in the offspring but there's very good chances that sense both parents are hitting high numbers that there will be some high number producing phenos in their offspring aswell! “




Seeing your grows on her and reading that I don't think ya could go wrong on any pheno the BM100s may be hiding lol after I seen how gorgeous of plants ooze was putting out I knew there'd be some super fuego hybrids of her out there for a few years to come. Same for the Meatbreath it always brings out some of my fav colors. Well im sure I can't go wrong picking any of their work but i gravitated to the blue stuff they have so ill for sure be working on acquiring those lol
 
Last edited:
Weed Kicks GIF
 
  • Love!
Reactions: BH
How's the terps on this one? Love me some sherb. Also the past few strains you've posted flower structures are crazy dude love seeing all the variety you got going
Shes got a great grape, kushy , rubber and sherbet tones along when browkn down some gas breaks in

U can see her buds are similar to my king kish breath and its def the king sherb in her. I was so impressed by king bling and the parents i literally bought that 2nd pack and did a 2nd trial. Very glad i did cause alot of fire :)

if you like sherb it’s prolly my favorite seed version, I’ve tried many cuts and seeds but king sherb is amazing and def recommended
 
Last edited:
Shes got a great grape, kushy , rubber and sherbet tones along when browkn down some gas breaks in

U can see her buds are similar to my king kish breath and its def the king sherb in her. I was so impressed by king bling and the parents i literally bought that 2nd pack and did a 2nd trial. Very glad i did cause alot of fire :)

if you like sherb it’s prolly my favorite seed version, I’ve tried many cuts and seeds but king sherb is amazing and def recommended
That's awesome man. Ill have to keep that in mind for when I start playing with the sherb stuff.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
4,351
Messages
294,952
Members
2,405
Latest member
AwesomeO
Back
Top Bottom