Bullfrog's Grow Pad

Oh yeah, those are pretty, had a pink zacio last season that was maroon underside but green on top of the leaves. Grapesmacs is one awesome strain. First time outside and she's doing great. Hoping the pollen I put on her made some seeds, can't see any though.
I feel like any strain with the letters mac in it comes out amazing. A shame if the pollen didnt take for ya good luck
 
I feel like any strain with the letters mac in it comes out amazing. A shame if the pollen didnt take for ya good luck
If you haven't you should run Jaws Alien Cookies.
I miss playing in the yard. Back just wasn't having any part of moving soil.
That's what my tractor is for. Although I do have to wheelbarrow stuff back in the swamp. Tractor would get buried in an instant in that muck.
 
If you haven't you should run Jaws Alien Cookies.

That's what my tractor is for. Although I do have to wheelbarrow stuff back in the swamp. Tractor would get buried in an instant in that muck.
I actually just started doing testers for jaws a few weeks ago but no I havent grown the alien cookies before. Currently running his Cellar Dwellar for testers and will be popping his Monkey Gorg later this week for testers but I dont think i ever grabbed any of his Alien Cookies before. I know I do have a flip of it crossed with Sour Tangie tho and ive smoked the Alien Cookies before and am a fan just never grew it out. Also growing out some Trainwreck fems from him atm
 
Plants are dropping fast around here. Heavy rain and wind in the middle of the week kinda forced my hand on a couple plants, one of the Toledo Strip a King Oaxacan and the FJxPM all got bowled over, so they got the chop a week early. Still some heavy leaners that need chopping, the Usefuls Gifts are really sagging down, huge fat heavy buds. Hoping to get them down tomorrow. Shop is half full of hanging plants, can smell if from the road, hope I don't have any enemies for neighbors. :D 2 tents at home are full of PM ix, its almost ready for bags. I've tested a little and it's got a really nice cookie, cakey doughy taste, it's really nice.

Not sure anything is better than these Grapesmacs. What a plant.

IMG_3275.jpeg
IMG_3276.jpeg
 
Plants are dropping fast around here. Heavy rain and wind in the middle of the week kinda forced my hand on a couple plants, one of the Toledo Strip a King Oaxacan and the FJxPM all got bowled over, so they got the chop a week early. Still some heavy leaners that need chopping, the Usefuls Gifts are really sagging down, huge fat heavy buds. Hoping to get them down tomorrow. Shop is half full of hanging plants, can smell if from the road, hope I don't have any enemies for neighbors. :D 2 tents at home are full of PM ix, its almost ready for bags. I've tested a little and it's got a really nice cookie, cakey doughy taste, it's really nice.

Not sure anything is better than these Grapesmacs. What a plant.

View attachment 250398
View attachment 250399
Ya man beautiful plants🔥🔥🔥🔥..I can't wait to hunt the f2s this winter..I'm going to find some damn good ones I know it..
 
Ya man beautiful plants🔥🔥🔥🔥..I can't wait to hunt the f2s this winter..I'm going to find some damn good ones I know it..
This is my first time using it to breed seeds. Have this female that should have seeds and I spread pollen from a male.

I know you'll find some awesome plants with your eye, I know they're in there.. Loving toking on some fresh Pure Michigan the last couple days. It's loaded with seed but it beats the year old stuff I've been smoking on. It's awesome that your so into breeding even though you're not a big smoker, cause your good at it. The other Pm's shouldn't be as loaded, this plant was much further along when the males were chopped.

I bet all my plants have a few seed. I'm already bracing for the complaints. Screw em, I do the work. I'll be in seed heaven, so much stuff to hunt I'll never get bored.
 
Tangie x Sour Strawberry is coming along, one is getting purple. Both smell straight sour. All the plants in this area got dusted with Ghetto Blaster pollen, that should be fun. In addition to these two there's a Suicide Blonde and a Ghetto Blaster female in the area.
IMG_3281.jpeg
IMG_3282.jpeg
IMG_3283.jpeg
IMG_3284.jpeg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
4,354
Messages
295,170
Members
2,406
Latest member
Toopher2
Back
Top Bottom