Chronix's Overgrown Tents

chronix

Vegging
Hello everyone.

Some here know me from other forums... ive been around on the cannabis forums before some of you were born.
For those that don't know me...
Im a dude from BC, Canada.
I like animals, nature, and Cannabis.
Lots and lots of Cannabis.


I am moving soon and will no longer be growing indoors, so I figured I better post my last grow here!

Since I will no longer be growing indoors after I move, I will be growing outdoors in British Columbia, Canada. I will need a good stash of seeds for growing outdoors, so this tent I am dedicating to a seed run.
I will go over all the strains in here in another post, but the pollen daddy will be a Black Lotus male.
20261003_203506.jpg
20261003_203511.jpg

I also have another tent growing as well. I may also turn this into a seed run.
I have sprayed a female Blackberry Hammer clone with a one time spray called Floraflip to reverse the plant for pollen to make fem seeds. I have reversed a clone of this Blackberry Hammer before and it worked out well. If it works out well again, I will have a tent of fem seeds hopefully.
20261003_203244.jpg
20261003_203229.jpg
20261003_203224.jpg

I will go over all the different strains next update. 🙂
 

Forum statistics

Threads
4,354
Messages
295,151
Members
2,406
Latest member
Toopher2
Back
Top Bottom