Cracking Cold Cases

Nice work!
Cherry cookies/purple urkle x shuteye
created by @Cincimilla Genetics
This one has been hiding in the back. Extra sticky with smells similar to diesel around week 6. Ran a couple of these previously and they were shorter more urkle leaning. This one has a nice stretch, hoping to pull some cherry terps out of here, we shall see.
View attachment 247985

View attachment 247986

More shots from these Little Iraqis from @Strayfox. I’m just going to keep tagging him, maybe he will join us one day. lol Started with funky afghan smells but some of these have fresh bakery type aromas. Looking forward to the final test,,💨
View attachment 247992

View attachment 247993

View attachment 247995

View attachment 247994


View attachment 247996

Platinum Onion that looks like it belongs outdoors. It was a Strayfox freebie recently and back again at GLG now. The vibe is something old school, maybe Durban Poison or similar. Week 6 with a ways to go, not frosty but i think the effects might shine here.

View attachment 248000

View attachment 248001

I have a few cob lights laying around so stuck a couple under the canopy where needed. It definitely helped out this shorter Peace Treaty(key lime pie x sin mint cookie) and turned out neat pics.
View attachment 247991




BEAUTIFUL plants and photo work! Hoping the cherry comes out for ya. I do recall having a few phenols that would coat your mouth like a Ludens cherry cough drop.

Carry on good sir!
 
Nice work!

BEAUTIFUL plants and photo work! Hoping the cherry comes out for ya. I do recall having a few phenols that would coat your mouth like a Ludens cherry cough drop.

Carry on good sir!
Yes! That cherry cough drop would be great! The whole cross just sounds excellent no matter how the dice rolls. This one is going to be a box checker for sure. Need to stake it up next time, a branch was laying down yesterday.

Thanks for the kind words and stopping by. I just popped a few Banana kush x alien cookies. First try with them. All the alien cookie stuff has been awesome as well as everything else. I’ve had banana og before but not banana kush. Take care brother.
 
Most of these pics were at the end of week 6.

blue lemon haze
Greenpoint
IMG_2943.jpeg

blackberry kushbreath
@Frimpong
IMG_2987.jpeg

banana açaí gelato x angel wing hp
Pagoda
IMG_3011.jpeg

Voodoo Larry x 6 mill
Pagoda
IMG_2914.jpeg

cake crasher x candy tweets
IMG_3012.jpeg

another
IMG_3014.jpeg

powdered sugar x candy tweets
IMG_3035.jpeg

strawberry pie/blackberry apple x candy tweets
IMG_3025.jpeg

mimosa hp x candy tweets
IMG_3038.jpeg

cherry lime runtz/durban sherbet x candy tweets
IMG_3047.jpeg
 
This year has flown by, I’m hoping for a couple more weeks of decent temperatures so I can run this project in the garage. I currently have a single Blue Coffin (Dynasty) girl that has been dusted by the most vigor male from the 5 pack in there.

Forbidden jelly x pure michigan by @HBZ. Been calling her Pure Jelly here. Saved a musky orangey dad and he has been silently flexing. He’s been in a small fabric bag barely bigger than a solo cup.
IMG_2851.jpeg

IMG_2848.jpeg

Here’s the blueprint if it goes as planned. The girls are on week 2 and the male was just put in flower a couple days ago.

IMG_3049.jpeg
 
This year has flown by, I’m hoping for a couple more weeks of decent temperatures so I can run this project in the garage. I currently have a single Blue Coffin (Dynasty) girl that has been dusted by the most vigor male from the 5 pack in there.

Forbidden jelly x pure michigan by @HBZ. Been calling her Pure Jelly here. Saved a musky orangey dad and he has been silently flexing. He’s been in a small fabric bag barely bigger than a solo cup.
View attachment 250752

View attachment 250753

Here’s the blueprint if it goes as planned. The girls are on week 2 and the male was just put in flower a couple days ago.

View attachment 250757
Dusting up some 🔥!!! @Kold Kasiz
 
Most of these pics were at the end of week 6.

blue lemon haze
Greenpoint
View attachment 250749

blackberry kushbreath
@Frimpong
View attachment 250748

banana açaí gelato x angel wing hp
Pagoda
View attachment 250747

Voodoo Larry x 6 mill
Pagoda
View attachment 250751

cake crasher x candy tweets
View attachment 250745

another
View attachment 250746

powdered sugar x candy tweets
View attachment 250744

strawberry pie/blackberry apple x candy tweets
View attachment 250743

mimosa hp x candy tweets
View attachment 250742

cherry lime runtz/durban sherbet x candy tweets
View attachment 250741
which candy tweets cross do you think is standing out above the rest?
 
This year has flown by, I’m hoping for a couple more weeks of decent temperatures so I can run this project in the garage. I currently have a single Blue Coffin (Dynasty) girl that has been dusted by the most vigor male from the 5 pack in there.

Forbidden jelly x pure michigan by @HBZ. Been calling her Pure Jelly here. Saved a musky orangey dad and he has been silently flexing. He’s been in a small fabric bag barely bigger than a solo cup.
View attachment 250752

View attachment 250753

Here’s the blueprint if it goes as planned. The girls are on week 2 and the male was just put in flower a couple days ago.

View attachment 250757
incredible line up!!!
 
Most of these pics were at the end of week 6.

blue lemon haze
Greenpoint
View attachment 250749

blackberry kushbreath
@Frimpong
View attachment 250748

banana açaí gelato x angel wing hp
Pagoda
View attachment 250747

Voodoo Larry x 6 mill
Pagoda
View attachment 250751

cake crasher x candy tweets
View attachment 250745

another
View attachment 250746

powdered sugar x candy tweets
View attachment 250744

strawberry pie/blackberry apple x candy tweets
View attachment 250743

mimosa hp x candy tweets
View attachment 250742

cherry lime runtz/durban sherbet x candy tweets
View attachment 250741
Man, your Blue Lemon Haze looks way better than the one that I grew :) it was good pot but none of that bling on it.
 
Hot damn!!

Crush Flirting GIF
 
which candy tweets cross do you think is standing out above the rest?
Good question, probably a cheesy answer but it’s too early to say for me. Honestly I’m just happy how everything has been turning out. I lost a couple keepers in the process and easily found them again or something better.

For example I had a blueberry muffin cut from Sunclone that was tasty but leafy, grew slow in veg and just kind of a floppy plant. I dusted a small cut and maybe harvested a 10 pack. Those plants came out way better and was hard to pick a keeper.
IMG_2383.jpeg

IMG_2361.jpeg

IMG_2287.jpeg

IMG_2288.jpeg

I just love hunting seeds. It’s probabaly not the healthiest as I gotta try them all. lol
I’m running a couple grapesmac x ct this round. Running those beside a couple lunch $ x grapesmac from @HBZ.
And in this corner, lol. I have a bunch of raspberry sundaes x ct and a couple key lime pie t1000 x ct. They took off with a healthy stretch, the bottom right is a Hollywood Sensi from Strayfox. IMG_3053.jpeg

Excited for them all and haven’t answered your question yet. Oops Lol I’m really most happy with the original s1 even though i’ve only ran a couple. Everything else was just a happy bonus.

incredible line up!!!
Thanks bro, couldn’t have made it without this place. Much love to everyone, hope you’re having a good weekend.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
4,359
Messages
295,494
Members
2,411
Latest member
dgraham88
Back
Top Bottom