Demons dank dungeon

DemonTrich

CHOOSE YOUR TITLE
Decided to do a couple (2-3) flower runs over the winter. Time to exploit the cold temps. Threw up a 4x4 tent, strung up my old 315w CMH light (new bulbs) setup with a air cooled (removable glass) big kahuna hood. Using jacks 321 and flower girl (bud and bloom), in 5 gallon pots with FFOF soil, with powdered dolomite lime added. Vegged for 1 month, then flipped. Looking like a first week in December chop.

I used to run 69 days from flip to chop in my old rooms. Put in room August 31st (1st pic), flipped September 30th. Last pic is October 3rd.

Ill be adding 1 or 2 scrog nets after stretch is over and if I need to add the glass for a/c hoods vs open hood. The heat will determine this.

Not much happening yet. But for 1 month of vegging under the CMH, you see why I love my CMH lights, and used them for 10+yrs.

2x Blue Runtz
2x Platinum Lemon Cherry Gelato

20260831_173758.jpg20260924_081058.jpg20261003_190147.jpg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
4,354
Messages
295,151
Members
2,406
Latest member
Toopher2
Back
Top Bottom