BH Tha Dank Hoarder Today at 6:10 PM #221 ASecretSquirrel said: I will buy that strawberries n cream off who ever picks it up for me $100 Click to expand... Interesting cross with that 35 bucks Mystic Magic Mother: Magic Bullet Father: Strawberries & Cream Sex: Regular Pack Size: 11 Seeds exoticgenetix.com
ASecretSquirrel said: I will buy that strawberries n cream off who ever picks it up for me $100 Click to expand... Interesting cross with that 35 bucks Mystic Magic Mother: Magic Bullet Father: Strawberries & Cream Sex: Regular Pack Size: 11 Seeds exoticgenetix.com
Dbear νεκρόπολις nekropolis Today at 6:43 PM #222 ASecretSquirrel said: I will buy that strawberries n cream off who ever picks it up for me $100 Click to expand... there are a few strawberry xs but I dont think the original strawberries n cream is available. (Edit) nev mind they do have it I was looking in the wrong category. Last edited: Today at 6:53 PM
ASecretSquirrel said: I will buy that strawberries n cream off who ever picks it up for me $100 Click to expand... there are a few strawberry xs but I dont think the original strawberries n cream is available. (Edit) nev mind they do have it I was looking in the wrong category.
HydroRed 3Thirteen Seeds Staff member Administrator Moderator 17 minutes ago #223 Just did Manic Mondays 6 pack order and got to checkout and it said the manic mondays wasnt valid. Went back and it was gone...wtf
Just did Manic Mondays 6 pack order and got to checkout and it said the manic mondays wasnt valid. Went back and it was gone...wtf