Gormengrass Vol. 1 - Titus Grown

Ive grown BOO half a dozen times and while there are some less orangey terps to some, overall it has been the most consistently orange strain I've grown. That's actually how I realized I had switched the plants up haha. I went to smell the buds and went "oh, that's BOO"!
Sweet thats good to know. With all the crazy options now adays I kinda put citrus forward strains to the back burner for awhile but ive been wanting it again lately lol ive got a few BOO crosses ive been sitting on for awhile might have to break into them soon
 
I know it's a long shot but if anyone has any Useful seeds they are interested in selling please hit my DMs.
I have two Usefuls gift growing now, chocolate diesel x chocolate trip I think. trialnerror repro’d it and gifted to a whole bunch. Sent me extras to gift but they’re gone. It’s got a bunch of beans on it, looks and smells killer. If you’re interested hit me up.
IMG_3204.jpegIMG_3205.jpegIMG_3226.jpeg
 
I have two Usefuls gift growing now, chocolate diesel x chocolate trip I think. trialnerror repro’d it and gifted to a whole bunch. Sent me extras to gift but they’re gone. It’s got a bunch of beans on it, looks and smells killer. If you’re interested hit me up.
View attachment 249734View attachment 249735View attachment 249736
Appreciate it man! I actually have a stash of those Useful's Gifts though so no need really. I'm trying to track down some older fem crosses of his.
 
Im sad I actually just tried germing a few beans from his useful repro/crosses he made and had bad luck with the germination. I only tried 2 tho so still may have luck on the others. I was gonna run the Chocolate Diesel x (Chocolate Trip x Chocolate Diesel) fems in this current flower run ive got going but wasnt meant to be I guess
 
Everything got the chop today. A couple of the Monty's Mission could've used another week but all of a sudden I have a Eurasian hemp borer infestation and after last weekend's Nor'Easter a few spots of bud rot with more rain in the forecast so decided not to risk it and just bring all the plants in
 

Forum statistics

Threads
4,349
Messages
294,887
Members
2,404
Latest member
jah shaka
Back
Top Bottom