Greases Pieces & Monkey Juice Journal

Day 49/50f and things are kinda progressing:

Monkey Juice:
View attachment 245508
Getting SUPER fat and frosty, is getting this sort of sweaty/gym bag smell to it, with a very slight citrus smell. Gonna drop its feed and additives.

Greases Pieces
View attachment 245509
Starting to ripen in "sections" but is definitely gonna take a solid 70 or so days. Alright so, this one seems to be losing some of its aroma as it ripens 🤷‍♂️ I'm speculating it's "overfed" but not exhibiting any toxicities. Giving it some diluted feed and some "precision stress" dryback as that's helped me in the past to get aromas and expression somewhat back on track. Still very sticky and SUPER dense.
night star GIF
 
Alright, so here we are at day 57f

Monkey Juice:
96.jpg
You can see it's just starting to get a "false fade" as I've been giving these Athena Fade for the last week. No pH adjusting, just tap water and 15ml/gal of the Fade.

Greases Pieces:
98.jpg
This one has also been getting Athena Fade for a week, to no effect just yet. Which does kind of lead me to believe this plant has been exhibiting "overfed" symptoms.


Yeah, as things sit, I'm thinking I'll pull the MJ this weekend at day 63, and the GP somewhere between days 70-75. Nearly there!!
 
Day 61f and the main bud I take a pic of, has flopped
121.jpg
119.jpg
Basically, none of the tops are showing any surges of growth & I think they're ready to go. Plain water tonight and tomorrow, I'll let it dry back on the last night & chop.

The Greases Pieces however, is showing surges of growth
123.jpg
Still aiming for 70-75 days on this one, with about 7-10 final days of plain water. Trying to exacerbate some fade on this one.
 
186.jpg
193.jpg
Monkey Juice trim report & prelim smoke report:
Trimming was a fucking BREEZE, really nice dense beautiful flowers so easy to trim, i buzzed theu the whole 7.5 oz in about 1.5 hours.

Overall aroma and flavor is very akin to GMO but without any garlic bite to it. Not too bad at all! 🤘
 
Well done @RookieBuds
You killed it with this entire grow my friend! Looking forward to hearing your take after all is dried/cured.

View attachment 246610
I smoked a bunch of bowls of MJ with some MJ scissor hash dusted on each bowl (Greases Pieces scissor hash ball on left) and I was in bed by 7:35pm yesterday 🤣 slept like a heavenly little baby 🤗

Its probably nice to go to bed at 7:35 and sleep that hard because of scissor hash -vs- from just being old :LOL:
I usually fall victom to the latter lol
 
Well done @RookieBuds
You killed it with this entire grow my friend! Looking forward to hearing your take after all is dried/cured.



Its probably nice to go to bed at 7:35 and sleep that hard because of scissor hash -vs- from just being old :LOL:
I usually fall victom to the latter lol
Thanks, Red 🫡 it's an honor to grow your gear.

For the most part, I'll say this: both of these plants were totally "ideal" throughout veg and even flower, I had ZERO deficiencies on either of these plants at any point that I can recall 🤷🏻‍♂️ despite my occasional laziness & skipping a watering here & there, and even letting the coco dry all the way back a few times, NOTHING ever showed any problems. My overall conditions were leas than ideal, so my end result was marginally affected, but these plants pushed through with ease 👍👍
 
Np man just lmk. But yeah I was giving out those and the Sweettooth f3s pine reprod from Chimera genes and i only know one person who popped the Durban but I didnt get to see the grow and noone popped the Sweetooth that I know of
I don't understand folks jumping on the free stuff, and not running it. Often I doubt they even intended to.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
4,356
Messages
295,263
Members
2,410
Latest member
dgraham88
Back
Top Bottom