Hash

WHAT IS THE BEST BUBBLE HASH MACHINE GENERALLY DRY ICE IS METHOD i USE WANT TO TRY SOMETHING ELSE -THANKS

bubble magic is one I think ? Thanks
 
what micron bags to you use ? a work bag - 220 the 93 the 160
I use 220 work bag, then 120,90, and 73, used to add a 45 but don't anymore. I also use bricks of ice instead of cubes . The bricks are made using cheap disposable 7 inch by 4 inch by 3 inch food containers. You can get 2 seperate 8minute washes from 4 bricks. Have done different time from 5 to 15 , I find 8 is a good time for quality -yield ratio.
 
I use 220 work bag, then 120,90, and 73, used to add a 45 but don't anymore. I also use bricks of ice instead of cubes . The bricks are made using cheap disposable 7 inch by 4 inch by 3 inch food containers. You can get 2 seperate 8minute washes from 4 bricks. Have done different time from 5 to 15 , I find 8 is a good time for quality -yield ratio.
thanks much - going to check-out the walmart one - so much =cheaper than most
 
I see a lot of you all are using chameleon glass. I have not used a glass piece in some time, as I primarily use the Volcano, Mighty+, or the Puffco Peak Pro. Looking into getting a nice little hash pipe, and a quartz stick to change up the hash smoking. Do these last well? Was looking at the Gandalf wood hash pipe.. :)
 
I see a lot of you all are using chameleon glass. I have not used a glass piece in some time, as I primarily use the Volcano, Mighty+, or the Puffco Peak Pro. Looking into getting a nice little hash pipe, and a quartz stick to change up the hash smoking. Do these last well? Was looking at the Gandalf wood hash pipe.. :)
Being 100% honest with you I prefer it over a bowl much more than using the wand. I try the wand every once in a while because I forget why I dont care for it & then remember why. I dont like the flavor with the wand, it makes it taste burnt. Similar to when you heat up a clogged bowl for too long trying to get it all to burn up/snap thru & you get that kinda butane/burnt resin taste from the bowl. It doesnt hit me the same with the wand as on a bowl either, kinda weird but yeah that's my .02 on the wands lol.
 
Alright, so I wanna make Hash! Right now I have two, gallon ziploc bags filled with larf/trim from my first two grows. I'm thinking after my current grow is done, I should have a good amount of trim. I was planning on getting one of those two screen sets from HK (probably 150 and 104 micron). I figure I want good, ole' fashioned hash from dry sift (don't wanna mess with washing. At least not initially). After dry sift, put in parchment (or turkey bag?), and roll with hot water bottle, fold, repeat a bunch, then roll in a ball. That sound correct? Should I get one of those little hand crank presses to make pucks?
 
Frenchy Cannolli has a few youtube videos that are excellent. He is THE hash master. If your looking to static sifting, or dry ice, those have different techniques from FC water hash. Ive done all 3. Each has its own pros and cons.

The "hand crank press" is for pressing kief into a puck.
 
Thanks. So if I'm doing the hot bottle/hand roll thing, there's no need for the kief puck. Quick/stoopid question; what's the point of the kief puck as opposed to hash? Just convenient storage?
 

Forum statistics

Threads
4,360
Messages
295,543
Members
2,415
Latest member
mrtestcell
Back
Top Bottom