HBZ

Yes, I agree. Very good job.
To be honest I've been so damn busy ALL my plants have taken a back seat to life..I have had my tents on auto pilot for real..Open up quick.. Watering straight from the hose with well water..I see a slight deficiency I throw a quick handful of dry nutes at em and zip up and go..That being said this Skywalker don't need shit..It almost does that all on its own..Hell these runs this summer I don't even know if they are under or over watered..Turn and burn..That's why I'm keeping Skywalker around despite the weak terps..She's a champ to neglect which isn't something i can say about most
 
Skywalker OG..What a nice cultivar! Terps are bullshit although finally here at the end she's giving up some OG funk.. Nothing to sell the farm over but a damn nice cut.. Definitely needs to hit the chuck tent a few different ways. Was going to grow it and pass it out the door..Guess she will hit the chucks a few different ways .. Definitely worth looking intoView attachment 250736View attachment 250737View attachment 250738View attachment 250739
Crazy terps or not, it looks 🔥!!! @HBZ
 
Skywalker OG..What a nice cultivar! Terps are bullshit although finally here at the end she's giving up some OG funk.. Nothing to sell the farm over but a damn nice cut.. Definitely needs to hit the chuck tent a few different ways. Was going to grow it and pass it out the door..Guess she will hit the chucks a few different ways .. Definitely worth looking intoView attachment 250736View attachment 250737View attachment 250738View attachment 250739
reminds me I need to get some starwars themed planters for starwars gear. I have had some very good experience with anything starwars
 
To be honest I've been so damn busy ALL my plants have taken a back seat to life..I have had my tents on auto pilot for real..Open up quick.. Watering straight from the hose with well water..I see a slight deficiency I throw a quick handful of dry nutes at em and zip up and go..That being said this Skywalker don't need shit..It almost does that all on its own..Hell these runs this summer I don't even know if they are under or over watered..Turn and burn..That's why I'm keeping Skywalker around despite the weak terps..She's a champ to neglect which isn't something i can say about most
That Skywalker came out lookin better then the ones I just grew. The last one I took down had better terps then the first 2 tho. Btw ill have some of your pure Michigans soaking by the end of this coming week can't wait
 
To be honest I've been so damn busy ALL my plants have taken a back seat to life..I have had my tents on auto pilot for real..Open up quick.. Watering straight from the hose with well water..I see a slight deficiency I throw a quick handful of dry nutes at em and zip up and go..That being said this Skywalker don't need shit..It almost does that all on its own..Hell these runs this summer I don't even know if they are under or over watered..Turn and burn..That's why I'm keeping Skywalker around despite the weak terps..She's a champ to neglect which isn't something i can say about most
Bro, I feel you about life being busy.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
4,360
Messages
295,544
Members
2,415
Latest member
mrtestcell
Back
Top Bottom