@Censord yoooo whats up homie. You were like the last one I needed to get ahold of before that went down im glad I have a way to talk to ya now. Also since you have a way to see the grow again ill make sure to add in your PCK x WLHP with what I germ tomorrow. Also glad I can contact ya again for the tomato info again lolHello you all. Some folks will recognize me from another page. I mostly signed up to say hi to Tonesown and give him hell about growing out my PCKXWLHP. I see some names of others I recognize. Any way. Hope you all have a good one !
whaddup mang??Hello you all. Some folks will recognize me from another page. I mostly signed up to say hi to Tonesown and give him hell about growing out my PCKXWLHP. I see some names of others I recognize. Any way. Hope you all have a good one !