Thanks man!Welcome to camp @Slurreme, It’s good to see you over here. Spark up a journal and have some fun.
Yeah man very true!Nice to have you around. Ohio has some nice genetics
Thanks man!Warmest welcomes @Slurreme
Youre in good company here!
Welcome aboard..actually printing a label with your name on it nowHello from Ohio! Hope all are well. I’ve been at this for a little bit maybe a grow or two. We don’t do nothing fancy round here just some old home grown dirt weed
![]()
Good morning Willie ! Stoked for it man! I’m working on a small seed run ( blubonic x (blueberry skunk x goji og) ) I was blessed with some pollen, your more than welcome to when they are ready. Oh btw That ice cream punch x chocolate diesel will be goin in the soak this week direct orders from the missusWelcome aboard..actually printing a label with your name on it now![]()
Welcome and that looks and sounds like fire. That combo sounds like a winnerJust some ol dirt weedsblueberry skunk x goji og
hey man thanks I’m stoked for this !Welcome homie. Im newer here as well and really enjoy it so im sure you will too. And the Blueberry skunk blubonic combo sounds great dude. Im a fellow blueberry head always playing with some form of it