Guest viewing is limited

Hemps Grow House


This is where I’m at with my cancer. I’ve only been on the pill for about a month now. My blood work looked very good yesterday. Right now there is no cure for the cancer that I have. What is my outcome? Living with cancer and management through the oral pill that I take. Hopefully if my body is a good candidate for this drug. I can possibly live a lot longer. They might have something better in the future. I haven’t been given a death sentence. So it looks like I’m gonna be around for a minute.
 
Pulled the cult classic it was either alien or cherry Afghan. And the other one was from 8elev started popping a few bananas. I’m sure I probably would’ve been OK. But the problem is I got a bunch of young plants. They’ve already started on the flip. Big cleanup yesterday. Getting ready for this next run and then I’m gonna take a break for about a month and then I’ll start back with a big grow.
View attachment 250599View attachment 250600
looking good. hoping youbhave some good flowers from this harvest
 
Yes they are. All jars are full. I need to get some more. Very happy with my grows this year. @Amos Otis with his skunk berries, @jaws cherry AK, insane Jane and @HydroRed with his two strains. This round with @KropDuster and random fem seeds. Next round I’ll go back to what I dropped before. Got some stuff from Hoss a minute back was very happy with his gear. To be honest not sure what I will drop. Might slow it down and go with bigger plants. Not sure I like a variety. The mix I got from @Hoss was incredible. He has dogwalker variant that I’m wanting to run everything would be fantastic.
 
Yes they are. All jars are full. I need to get some more. Very happy with my grows this year. @Amos Otis with his skunk berries, @jaws cherry AK, insane Jane and @HydroRed with his two strains. This round with @KropDuster and random fem seeds. Next round I’ll go back to what I dropped before. Got some stuff from Hoss a minute back was very happy with his gear. To be honest not sure what I will drop. Might slow it down and go with bigger plants. Not sure I like a variety. The mix I got from @Hoss was incredible. He has dogwalker variant that I’m wanting to run everything would be fantastic.
All the plants are looking great man. You bringing up hoss reminded me i have a few things from him i wanna run as well. Got a few of his Highland Laos crosses. Also dope to hear your medical stuff wasnt worse news. Keep your head up boss
 
I move everyday like it’s my last. The thing that was bothering me is I felt like they were moving very slowly and not keeping an eye on it. It was something that was upsetting. My plan is to burn out not sit and wait. 😎🦎
I can’t let my emotions get the best of me. Definitely can’t let my son see it. He is the only reason I keep fighting. I would move to Montana or something. I have friends that live on the west coast that I can always go to. I’m happy!!!! Growing keeps it that way.
I’m scared no lie.
 
I move everyday like it’s my last. The thing that was bothering me is I felt like they were moving very slowly and not keeping an eye on it. It was something that was upsetting. My plan is to burn out not sit and wait. 😎🦎
I can’t let my emotions get the best of me. Definitely can’t let my son see it. He is the only reason I keep fighting. I would move to Montana or something. I have friends that live on the west coast that I can always go to. I’m happy!!!! Growing keeps it that way.
I’m scared no lie.
I domt blame ya id be scared too but sounds like you have ypur head in the right place for it. Staying busy always helps for sure
 
Plants are thriving!
Thats quite the mushroom patch you got growing. 🍄
I believe the death caps. Not sure not even gonna try to touch them. They were underneath the car that I moved.
The plants they look pretty good, but they should be a lot farther along. I’m definitely out of my element. I’ve gotten spoiled using pH perfect. Used it for so many years. some of the stuff that I really like like connoisseur they don’t make anymore. Trying to finish using up all my liquids and some of that stuff is messed up. And I just went to the grow store. Talk about all the stuff that I got from Amazon was old and wasn’t any good and the same shit that I got now is old. I thought about throwing some of the stuff in the trash. I’m ready to get started on the granules.
 
I’m good at picking the ones in the cow fields. I had one right behind my house when I was in my early 20s. I’ll go right through the woods. Had more mushrooms than I knew what to do with. And then I took a friend. It was all over after that. His name was Gus. I could go out every night and get a grocery bag full. One time we were out and there were some almost a foot tall. I am not lying. The tops were as thick as a hamburger bun. Never seen any more like it never seen anymore in that field like it. We had some good times out there. One time we were in the field and a car lost control. Control jumped the ditch and come flying over into the field.
 
I didn’t know how to dry them back then. I would boil them and make a tea and put them in the freezer .Which is very easy to do. I just didn’t understand what was going on. My room had too much humidity in it. I don’t really care for them. I’ll get the gummy’s and that’s good enough. But I would make chocolates I’d go to the show and sell the chocolates.
 
Yeah I just leave wild mushrooms alone. Im no good at identifying them.
Yeah, that’s like I picked up a salamander one day. I knew something about it, but I really wasn’t sure. But some of them do have toxins. It came out of a flower container. I was at a concert, but it was for all ages and seen some kids messing with something. Went over there to see what it was. And it was a salamander. It had been years I’ve seen one. I was just a kid. I don’t believe I’ve ever seen too many of them.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
4,359
Messages
295,438
Members
2,411
Latest member
dgraham88
Back
Top Bottom