this is an awesome statement that I desperately needed to hear. Thanks squirrel.. After a few more kids you find out that you are the fragile creature surrounded by wolves lol.
My son would only nap in the car too. I racked up so many miles on my car just keeping him asleep haha. Fortunately for me I drove a VW Golf at the timeI’m posting this while she naps in the car seat of my truck. She still isn’t sleeping through the night and refuses the crib but loves a truck ride nap.
That absolutely happens to more ppl than you know.. Happened to me after my first was born..Of course that was 30 years ago. I quit completely for about a year..Slowly started back here and there and the anxiety it brought was always hit or miss ever since and it's the very reason I don't even enjoy smoking unless I have alcohol to go with it..Pretty much a professional cross fader at this point but I dont really smoke that much anymore..I always at least test out what I grow But I'm a super picky fuK and reach for the Headsmog and pure Michigan a few times a week..Got some Slymer and Super silver coming so may switch it up a lil here soon..Sneak some doobs in while the baby is napping and try to chill..That panic shit will pass..Weird how having a child does that too ya but its fairly common broAnyone else start having massive panic attacks after smoking, after having your first child? I’ve been struggling with it and haven’t really smoked in months. Now my tolerance is so low, when I try I get super weird and spiral out in my head. I’m going to work on this because I know that it’s mental… but holy cow. I never thought it could happen to me. I’m hoping that by the time I finish my winter run, I’ll be able to medicate again. I miss it so much.