NL1 from AKBB reproduction

Nice project homie. Can't go wrong with a good ole Northern Lights. I recently grew out a MOB x 907 Blue Genes that was f2d from AKBB gear that came out pretty fuego but never grew any of his stuff straight up
 
Nice project homie. Can't go wrong with a good ole Northern Lights. I recently grew out a MOB x 907 Blue Genes that was f2d from AKBB gear that came out pretty fuego but never grew any of his stuff straight up

Thank you! This is my first time
my buddy said this stuff is killer smoke and really worth exploring because its a common ancestor in alot of stuff
 
Thank you! This is my first time
my buddy said this stuff is killer smoke and really worth exploring because its a common ancestor in alot of stuff
Yessir thats what put alot of punch into the early hybrids. I have a few NL hybrids im gonna dig into eventually to look for a good attitude adjustment strain lmao
 
Good morning!

Weekly update time in the NL1 love tent

The plants are insane. First pic is last night before (I’d already supercropped one that’s gone over the light). I came back to supercrop some more to help the smaller plants get some love (3rd pic). These babies got some huge fan leaves!
IMG_7633.jpegIMG_7634.jpeg
IMG_7636.jpeg
IMG_7635.jpeg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
4,349
Messages
294,822
Members
2,404
Latest member
jah shaka
Back
Top Bottom