Willie 🍓 Crush Genetics 🍓 Yesterday at 4:52 PM #22 Hemp said: There are several varieties of dog walker going around that is cool. I’ve seen some on DC seedexchange a minute back. Good stuff. I got some from Hoss Click to expand... I've got some of Hoss's gear here. I ran the Corey Heime and that was pretty good. I think there is a dogwalker in there too.
Hemp said: There are several varieties of dog walker going around that is cool. I’ve seen some on DC seedexchange a minute back. Good stuff. I got some from Hoss Click to expand... I've got some of Hoss's gear here. I ran the Corey Heime and that was pretty good. I think there is a dogwalker in there too.
Cincimilla Genetics In Bloom Today at 11:40 AM #23 HBZ said: Acquired it from @finedakine over a year ago..Just got around to running it..I believe he got it from @Cincimilla Genetics perhaps he has some insight where it came from Click to expand... I picked that clone and a few others from @DemonTrich a while back. Very healthy and reliable.
HBZ said: Acquired it from @finedakine over a year ago..Just got around to running it..I believe he got it from @Cincimilla Genetics perhaps he has some insight where it came from Click to expand... I picked that clone and a few others from @DemonTrich a while back. Very healthy and reliable.