Seeds I bought today

Alien Vortex #94 ( Platinum Lemon Cherry X Black Denali )
https://mainelyorganicsgenetics.com...snips?_pos=1&_psq=alien&_psid=abe50f376&_ss=e

Black Denali = [Alien Apple Kush x Oreoz]

I grew a black Denali #33 clone cut and it was insane , insane bag appeal, great yeilds and smoked insane good. I lost her cause I tried to clone in flower and the 3 cuts never rooted (luckily I got 3 runs of it)

I ran the AV S1 this last run indoors and it’s great, great combo of apple, kushy and lemon/lime tones along with skunky gas/rubbery end. Still haven’t smoked it.
Nice brother....ill have a look, pretty much tapped out on the more new gear.
But ill just look..........
 
Exotic got me today. $25 a pack tho so I cannot complain. The site was having some traffic issues, things took a while to load. I thought a few of the things I wanted were not available so I was bummed but on my 2nd attempt to build a box the list populated way more options. They said due to heavy site traffic orders may take up to two weeks so let's see how they do for me this time.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
4,349
Messages
294,839
Members
2,404
Latest member
jah shaka
Back
Top Bottom