September 2026 Photo of the Month Contest

And I told ya to throw those away..Shows what I know😀
That one is really frosty, has a pretty strong cookie odor too, it's nice. There's one ix that smells nothing like Pure Michigan, it smells super flammable, not quite gasoline or diesel. More like cleaning slovents. Haven't been able to find any intersex but didn't really expect it outdoors, wouldn't have run them inside due to your warning. I have problems with stable strains indoors.
 
Tomorrow, maybe something like that but they get around to it. I’m not sure how long it stays open to vote. But you got plenty of time.
 
So the way this works is you guys make an actual poll for the pictures tomorrow right?
Correct. The monthly contest entries stay open until the last day of the month, then a thread poll to decide the winner will be made (which remains open for voting until the 8th of the month).
The new months picture entry contest will still begin like normal on the 1st of the month.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
4,349
Messages
294,880
Members
2,404
Latest member
jah shaka
Back
Top Bottom