TonesOwn Garden of Gank

Some more shots of the day 58 ladies. Ive got these 4 and 3 more on day 93 of flower then everything will be in veg for a new cycle
Cap Junky x End Game by Ethos is mesmerizingly beautiful View attachment 250127
View attachment 250128
Pure Cherry Cake s1 @treehousegrowery View attachment 250129View attachment 250130
Frosted Cherry Cake @treehousegrowery
View attachment 250131View attachment 250132
And lastly Dark Velvet (Afghani Urkle x Black Cherry Smoothie) by Inhouse Genetics. Im slowly realizing this plant hates water. The clones off this one are struggling a bit from careless watering and not paying attention to how this plant has responded the last two months to water. If you look at the full plant pic of this one you'll see partially folded leafs on the lower half. Theyve been like that since they came in pre flower and ive never figured it out till now lol The clones will be ok though i justt set em back a bitView attachment 250133View attachment 250134
That Cap Junky Cross looks Divine! Cap does some magic when you breed with it!
 
@crownpoodle thanks man those are another OG member made strain. Those are from headies, nick the Blueberry fanatics buddy. Kinda sad the terps muted out a little towards the end they had amazing terps throughout the grow ranging from berrys to tangie to Peaches now its more of a weed smell with all the rest muted a little. Hoping the cure helps bring it back. But that seems to be a theme with the blueberry stuff and me ill figure it out eventually.
@Senokai This was my first grow with any Cap Junky in the genetics but I deff would like to see some more of her now lol i think I only have like one seed of this one left so I may clone it out when I run it again to keep her around
@Inferno Mike thanks boss. I know my thread can be a little tough to follow at times because I talk alot but I promise its worth it in the end lmao. I really like to diversify so you'll never know what im gonna pop next 🤣
 
@crownpoodle thanks man those are another OG member made strain. Those are from headies, nick the Blueberry fanatics buddy. Kinda sad the terps muted out a little towards the end they had amazing terps throughout the grow ranging from berrys to tangie to Peaches now its more of a weed smell with all the rest muted a little. Hoping the cure helps bring it back. But that seems to be a theme with the blueberry stuff and me ill figure it out eventually.
@Senokai This was my first grow with any Cap Junky in the genetics but I deff would like to see some more of her now lol i think I only have like one seed of this one left so I may clone it out when I run it again to keep her around
@Inferno Mike thanks boss. I know my thread can be a little tough to follow at times because I talk alot but I promise its worth it in the end lmao. I really like to diversify so you'll never know what im gonna pop next 🤣
Brother I can yap with the best of them, and I
like reading! Glad to be here.
 
It's annoying when there's these real defined terps all thru flower only to have them muted at the end. I've had some come back after a cure, so have faith brotha.
That's true I'm holding onto hope. The Blueberry Muffin x Blue Tara is starting to have some bb terps coming thru more in the cure again so im happy about that one. But yeah those sweet Nectars were extremely terpy all grow so im expecting at least one to come back. One was more peachy and tangie like and the other was really sweet berries
@Inferno Mike well never feel bad about yapping on my thread. Im sure ill be doing a ton more of it later this week when I start germing all these strains ive been listing off for weeks lol I love talking genes on stuff im growing
 
Didn't sample this one yet but while burping the most recent Skywalker I just harvested got a nug out to smell and it left my fingers smelling like incense smoke really strong. Havent got to grow anything with those terps yet excited to see the potency behind it
 
That's true I'm holding onto hope. The Blueberry Muffin x Blue Tara is starting to have some bb terps coming thru more in the cure again so im happy about that one. But yeah those sweet Nectars were extremely terpy all grow so im expecting at least one to come back. One was more peachy and tangie like and the other was really sweet berries
@Inferno Mike well never feel bad about yapping on my thread. Im sure ill be doing a ton more of it later this week when I start germing all these strains ive been listing off for weeks lol I love talking genes on stuff im growing
I've got a BBM x BT that I pretty well ruined. Had so issues with some plants. Lost a lot of terps in the process. If it doesn't smoke, it's off to the butter bin. Still sorting out what happened. Some fine, wonky ones right next to it? Same strain? Oh well.
 
I've got a BBM x BT that I pretty well ruined. Had so issues with some plants. Lost a lot of terps in the process. If it doesn't smoke, it's off to the butter bin. Still sorting out what happened. Some fine, wonky ones right next to it? Same strain? Oh well.
Sorry to hear that man. But knowing you and your grows you'll have it fixed in no time.
 
Im at a crossroads with what I wanna do with this Inhouse genetic Dark Velvet. Its very finicky with water and nutes and it puts off small flowers. But the terps are out of this world never smelled anything like it in weed and I love the plants structure for my setups. So I wanna hit it with that Sherb Biker by Karma like ive been talking about and try to bring better sized nugs and more vigor into the picture but im starting to wonder if its worth the trouble. The clones are struggling to get going even though they are already rooted and the plant in flower is super flimsy right now even with barely any weight to it. So maybe what ill do is be patient with the clones and see if I can get them to grow better this run and if not maybe pop the last couple Dark Velvet beans ive got to find a stronger pheno then go from there.
 
@treehousegrowery dude that Pure Cherry Cake is getting closer to black then purple can't believe how dark shes still going i was telling nick yesterday somehow I managed to grow 3 cherry strains next to each other that run without planning it or realizing it till like now lmao
That's awesome! Mine is quite dark too. And real frosty! Cherry is my flavor of the month too lol I just sowed 3 Cherry AK47 x Trop Cherry from Relentless.
 
That's awesome! Mine is quite dark too. And real frosty! Cherry is my flavor of the month too lol I just sowed 3 Cherry AK47 x Trop Cherry from Relentless.
Those sound amazing. I wanted to hop on the Trop cherry strain when I first started growing but I was getting it so much from the dispo I decided against it but now I regret it lol I have a few other Cherry strains in the stash but who knows when ill get to them. I have a few beans i found from a Cherry Cap Junky dispo flower a few years back that would be dope to explore if they pop. They moved up on my list after seeing the way this Cap Junky x End Game came out. Btw bro i should be back to work tomorrow then ill finally get some more coco and start germing the new fellers from you and everyone else. Can't wait for this run should be a very interesting one
 
Anyone ever heard of or ran Joint Custody seeds before? I seen someone post his Blueberry Limeade on reddit a few years back which is this one right here 5808.jpg
But I never bit and forgot about him for awhile. While surfing YouTube last night I ran across his 1.5 hr long video of how he does his phenohunts and now Im even more interested in his work. Just was curious if any of ya have ran his stuff before tho?
 
Week 3 for the plants in veg
The 7x Cellar Dwellars (Hoover Blues x Randy Cheese)by @jaws are growing great. Only one of the 7 is struggling (one of the purple stemmed ones) and is alot smaller then the others so itll prob get yanked soon. Ps the 2 small ones to the left are a different strain 5814.jpg
2x Trainwreck fems from @jaws Doing great as well. A little behind the CDs but healthy and moving along. 5813.jpg
Then lastly is the 5x Stank Muffin x JOTI Blueberry testers from Acro on OG. Im not sure if they are struggling or slow veggers or what but they are way behind and all 5 are basically the exact same. At this pace they prob wont get to go to flower the same time as the CDs and Trainwrecks but well see what happens 5815.jpg
 
With all the sporadic harvests over with im down to 5 plants in flower. One from the day 96 group and 4 from the day 61 group.
Day 96 for the Sherbanger 22 x Gary Satan by Clearwater/tikimadman. Not seeing any ambers yet so maybe like a week and we'll see where shes at. She's got a weak sherb nose to her rn but them nugs are some fattys and rock solid. Should be some good smoke 5830.jpg
On Day 61 ive got
Pure Cherry Cake s1 from @treehousegrowery is just a badass plant man. Has like a greasy/oily nose with faint cherry notes. Another one that has like a week left or so5836.jpg
Frosted Cherry Cake from @treehousegrowery is the furthest behind shes still got a while to go but has awesome frost coverage. Also has that faint sweet cherry nose now 5834.jpg
Cap Junky x End Game by Ethos is a monster. The smell is another one thats not really a gassy/sweet/candy type one just really dank smelling weed and its loud asf. 5823.jpg
Then lastly is the Afghani Urkle x Black Cherry Smoothie by Inhouse Genetics. Ive decided against using this pheno for a project. Shes to flimsy, small yielding and reacts to bad to water and nute stuff. The terps are amazing but oh well ill find something like that again soon 5827.jpg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
4,349
Messages
294,924
Members
2,405
Latest member
AwesomeO
Back
Top Bottom