You want that runt to do well, kick it over, toss it in the corner without water for a few days. Maybe let the cat chew on it.Tomorrow marks week 4 for the Cellar Dwellar testers, Trainwreck and Stank Muffin x Blueberry testers.
Cellar Dwellar (Hoover Blues x Randy Cheese) by @jaws had one runt of the 7 and those other 6 are super vigorous. They are 2x to 4x bigger then the other strains theyre vegging with. Getting nice and wide with good node spacing so far. Had to move 2 potential males to the bottom rack with the clones because they were starting to take over lol you can see the runt in the middle of the bigger ones on the first pic and the two small ones to the left are SM x BB View attachment 250438View attachment 250439
Trainwrecks are lookin nice and healthy as well. Deff looking like ill have 2 phenos here View attachment 250440
Then lastly is the Stank Muffin x Blueberrys. Idk if they lack vigor, are slow veggers, or what but they are really far behind the other 2 strains. Deff wont be able to flower them with the others at this rate but ill stick with them for now. @treehousegrowery didnt you run into vigor issues with his blueberry?View attachment 250441
@treehousegrowery I believe they are as terpy as they are because of the barrina bar leds for most of flower. This run i tried 2 plants of the same strain under different lights for a few strains to see what differences in the plants i could find using the barrina and the vivosun leds and the only thing that was different was the terp strength. The viviosun i have to run at 25% power for most of the grow or itll fry everything. After the stretch normally have to bump it to 50% to reach the lower growth but it gets warm enough up top to effect the terps I guess because the ones under the Barrinas grow straight into the light at times because of how low temp they are and it wont yellow up or anything and still will be terpy and rock solid.@TonesOwn i wouldn’t even mention anything to him. He seemed pretty unhappy I mentioned it to Nick.
That’s rad they’ve got some good smells! I try to get a smell on mine but I can’t tell much. Chopping mine on Wednesday.
Lol I believe it. A little tough love/training won't hurt anybodyYou want that runt to do well, kick it over, toss it in the corner without water for a few days. Maybe let the cat chew on it.
I havent but they've caught my eye since I joined here. With how many packs of seeds ive got tho I prob wont be buying any anytime soon.Have you grown out any 3Thirteen seeds? Some of those look damn nice. Curious guy I am.
Can't wait too see ... Cherry Slurpee x 88g13hp .... Gonna be ROCKSIve already shared the list once but gonna do it again since today ill start germing stuff. Theres 18 strains total but im breaking them down into 2 groups. Ill germ 9 strains the first round then 9 strains the second round. Aiming to germ them about 2-4 weeks apart. The list isnt gonna be in order I havent decided which strains will be in what group yet but here it is
1) Snow Blankets(Hells Angel OG x Iraqi 66) x 88g13hp by scrooched
2) Cherry Slurpee x 88g13hp by sd9007
3) Garlic Aioli (Chem D x Sherb Cream Pie) x Kobe Beef bx3 by krooked
4) Alien Headband (Alien Technology x Headband) by treehousegrowery
5) Blueberry Mindfuck (BOG Blue Moon Rocks x BOG LSD) by DougDawson
6) 4 Blue Star fems by Blue Star
7) Papaya Riderz (Zowahh x Chem D x Papaya) x Biker Kush) by bigLblazed
8) NYCD x Optimus Diesel by Buddhachronic
9) Black Death bx (Ohio Deathstar x Blackberry Moonshine) by Dragon Flame Genetics
10) (Chem D x Super Skunk) x Blackout Truffle by terpfi3nd genetics
11) Monkey GORG testers (GG 4 x UGORG) by @jaws
12) Purple Northern Lights x Runaway Bride (Trophy Wife x GG4) by GLG freebie
13) (Grape Rock Candy x Banana Butter Cups) x 2nd Base (Urkle x OMG) by @Neuro
14) (Chem D bx3 x GMO) x DJ Short Blueberry by Oldtimerunderground
15) Ruby Violet (Grapenana x Gush Mint) fems by Purple City Genetics
16) Honey Crisp (Apple Mint x Runtz) fems by Clearwater Genetics
17) Pure Michigan f6 by HBZ
18) Iced Berries (Berry'a 51 x The Cube) fems by treehousegrowery
Same dude. Im excited to try scroocheds cross too ive enjoy3d all the ghash hybrids ive grown so far. Did you pop the Cap Junky x End Game yet? You were dead on when you said you had a feeling about that one it came out nuts.Can't wait too see ... Cherry Slurpee x 88g13hp .... Gonna be ROCKS
I was close lol but even better man thanks for the correction. Your Alien Headband and Iced Berries are gonna be in the first group i start today for sure. The second group will have the Blueberry and diesel stuff then i just have to decide on the rest@TonesOwn i think I gave you wrong info for #18. It’s Berry’a 51 x (DoSiDos x The Cube)
Drooling
Thanks dude. I actually just sampled some of the Sweet Nectar #2 this am and holy terps man. The nose is like a berry yogurt but the taste you get that plus tangie/peach notes its fire asfDrooling![]()
Yeah man sounds properThanks dude. I actually just sampled some of the Sweet Nectar #2 this am and holy terps man. The nose is like a berry yogurt but the taste you get that plus tangie/peach notes its fire asf
The Monkey GORG's are a go for sure. I've seen the Pure Michigan spoken of on a couple threadsAlright I finally decided what goes in what group. Im gonna do these a couple weeks apart. Originally was gonna start soaking today but I wanna make sure my local shop has more coco before I go crazy lol so tom it is
Group 1
1) Alien Headband
2) Iced Berries fem
3) Monkey Gorg testers
4) (Grape Rock Candy x Banana Butter Cup) x (Urkle x OMG)
5) Snow Blanket x Ghash
6) Cherry Slurpee x Ghash
7) Garlic Aioli x Kobe Beef
8) Grapenana x Gush Mint fems
9) Apple Mint x Runtz fems
10) (Chem D x Super Skunk) x Blackout Truffle
Group 2
1) 4 Blue Star fems
2) Blueberry Mindfuck
3) (Chem D x GMO) x Dj Short Blueberry
4) NYCD x Optimus Diesel
5) Purple Northern Lights x (Trophy Wife x GG4)
6) Papaya Rider
7) Black Death bx
8) Pure Michigan
9) Red Rum x Pressure fems
Yeah im excited for the Monkey Gorg dude. Like I mentioned before i have a feeling about that one. And same here on the Pure Michigan. Everyones pictures are actually what made me go for it this run, too pretty to pass up. HBZ used that same Pure Michigan as the dad in the Zug Island I just grew and I think that was my favorite strain this run. Im also really looking forward to that (Grape Rock Candy x Banana Butter Cups) x (Urkle x Old Mother Ghani) from Neuro. Its a combo of Square One and Bodhi genetics so should come out really nice. Im gonna be the first to grow that one too so I have no idea what to expect.The Monkey GORG's are a go for sure. I've seen the Pure Michigan spoken of on a couple threads