What are you smoking on today?

Props @doober
Props to u for the seeds! I’m def down to try her again cause the plants are super fun to grow and also I like the smoke from her :)

Smoking on some early IRANIAN . Only funny part was I didn’t label the pheno’s but alive and smelled alive it was very dominate on same profiles. I should of lol

Wow all pheno produces some 2 liter nugs, really old school stuff here :)

When fresh and alive it was crazy piney , spicy/ceder, earthy and some lime
When cured and processed it smells gassy,musky, spicy, cotton balls, ceder and lil skunky when broken down. I gotta say besides being leafy it’s honestly some of the most compact and big buds in only 10 gal and such low veg time.bravo

it taste musky, sour, and even some chemical tones on end like a good gas.. I really like her.

Effects : it’s actually quite strong and if you like that “I’m done/hash/rosin” buzz but not sleepy it’s def that right now. Makes sense for being a indica
 
Last edited:
Smoking on some of the Skywalker and Blueberry Muffin x Blue Tara today. That Skywalker is an excellent pain killer. Threw my back out a couple days ago and it does wonders for that. The BBM x BT is very nice as well. Still needs some more cure time bc shes still a little harsh but the bb terps are there kinda. Should come out more with a real cure
 
  • Like
Reactions: BH

Forum statistics

Threads
4,349
Messages
294,880
Members
2,404
Latest member
jah shaka
Back
Top Bottom