What did you do today?

what brand/model are those LEDs? killer setup too
I'll find out tommorow, didnt think to ask, was 1st walk thru on the cultivation side. I was impressed by them as well, there are 9 rooms total in the phase2 side of things where I'll be working, and they are in the process of switching from HPS to LEDS. I just started a few weeks back on the harvest side, Ill be moving over to the grow side after the new year.
 
mucho gracias! they looked pretty sweet. have you run them? 1 would be way too much for my space.
No I haven't, I just have done 100s of hours of research on commercial leds. I think Fohse are overpriced for what ya get, but just my opinion. Those are made for de hps commercial replacement, because the light placement footprint, blueprint and wiring schematics don't have to be changed like they would with bar lighting.
 
I did check out their website. when you have to submit a request for a quote, you know they are overpriced !! their tech didn't look any better than other high end leds
Lights are about diodes and drivers basically, the higher cost of commercial fixtures, large commercial growers often pay it for before and after installation service from manufacturer reps and techs, which some operations need, and factor in with initial cost of lights.
 
OD CHOPPING EARLY stuff , YESTERDAY GOT it all ready and moved dried indoors in storage . shoot it’s good to have it 2-3 dif times when u harvest or the room fills to much
What a workout and whole veggie garden is harvest also. who needs planet fitness when ur activity is forced heavy lifting and stretching and moving or u lose ur whole season work if u don’t. Good motivation tool eh
 
Deep cleaned my dehumidifier. WOW was she dirty. Now i gotta smoke bowls (cherry gelato) vs doing my normal dabs. Ran out of gas for the torch.


Boooo
Lol

Hit the flower room with another feeding of jacks 321 and top dressed with flower girl. The girls are trucking along nicely.

Edited
F-it. Heading to home depot for more gas.
Lol
 
Designed and built a large wooden frame to ground mount two 440 watt pv panels, and took two big loads of branches to the dump.

I also connected a 5kwh rack battery to my ecoflow power station. It's less than half the price of using the proprietary batteries and is a huge boost in capacity. Feeling ever more prepared for whatever el Nino brings. :)
 
Technically it was yesterday, but I made it to AFTERSHOCK and finally got to see Wu-Tang Clan! They toured with Rage Against the Machine back in the late 90s & got kicked off mid-tour, replaced by The Roots 🤘 Rage + Roots was an absolutely amazing combo so I wasn't mad, but yeah FINALLY
989.jpg
The group I was with stayed back, I got fairly close & smoked like 3 fat cones during their 30 minute set 💨🔥

OH and CHECK THIS OUT
928.jpg
Cypress Hill was also there, and B-Real did a cover of Rage "Bombtrack" and it gave me fucking CHILLS 🔥🔥🔥 it was like an amalgamation of teen memories including smoking way too much weed 🤘❤️
 
Yesterday was busy. Harvested my first outdoor plant yesterday. An Oreoz. Almost everything in the "grove" is holding solid white trichs now. I am going to ride out this nice weather for as long as possible or 2 more weeks, whatever I can get. There is some small amounts of rot about, nothing serious for now. Inside I harvested a seeded White Buffalo CBG x Good Medicine F2 and a seeded Good Medicine F3 plant.
The state of the Grove :)
grove'26b.jpg

That BBKB is very interesting. Gonna be the last one in, millions of buds.
bbkb.jpgbbkb2.jpg
Sin City Blooze got a late start. It's in a "heeled" 5 gallon HD bucket. It's in there playing with the 65 gallon pot on the left and the 45 gallon pot on the right, making a good account for itself :) I'm hoping for some blueberry.

scblooze.jpgscblooze2.jpg

Headband x Cap junky looks and smells fine. There is a LOT of aroma therapy out there right now, effin amazon delivery guys are joking about the smell, lol. It's loud! I give nary one fuck tho, I am med ;)
headbandcapjunky.jpgheadbandcapjunky2.jpg

The Orangerox in the grove pic is a germ tester on the new Orox F2's. I'm fairly happy with what I'm seeing there. :)
orangeroxF2.jpgorangeroxF2b.jpgorangeroxF2c.jpg
 
Yesterday was busy. Harvested my first outdoor plant yesterday. An Oreoz. Almost everything in the "grove" is holding solid white trichs now. I am going to ride out this nice weather for as long as possible or 2 more weeks, whatever I can get. There is some small amounts of rot about, nothing serious for now. Inside I harvested a seeded White Buffalo CBG x Good Medicine F2 and a seeded Good Medicine F3 plant.
The state of the Grove :)
View attachment 250420

That BBKB is very interesting. Gonna be the last one in, millions of buds.
View attachment 250421View attachment 250422
Sin City Blooze got a late start. It's in a "heeled" 5 gallon HD bucket. It's in there playing with the 65 gallon pot on the left and the 45 gallon pot on the right, making a good account for itself :) I'm hoping for some blueberry.

View attachment 250423View attachment 250424

Headband x Cap junky looks and smells fine. There is a LOT of aroma therapy out there right now, effin amazon delivery guys are joking about the smell, lol. It's loud! I give nary one fuck tho, I am med ;)
View attachment 250425View attachment 250426

The Orangerox in the grove pic is a germ tester on the new Orox F2's. I'm fairly happy with what I'm seeing there. :)
View attachment 250427View attachment 250428View attachment 250429
Some awesome bigguns you got there homie
 

Forum statistics

Threads
4,358
Messages
295,325
Members
2,411
Latest member
dgraham88
Back
Top Bottom