High was 2C today, and it rained and snowed all day long. Supposed to warm up again next week but the Thanksgiving weekend is a write-off for outside stuff.
So I ran into town for a few items. Not sure if I'm agoraphobic, misanthropic, or a combination of both, but fuck human beings. They are all a bunch of selfish, inconsiderate, loud assholes.
I wanted to do this to every other person in Costco:
and this to most of the drivers.
Had enough of the "civilized" world for a while.
So I ran into town for a few items. Not sure if I'm agoraphobic, misanthropic, or a combination of both, but fuck human beings. They are all a bunch of selfish, inconsiderate, loud assholes.
I wanted to do this to every other person in Costco:
and this to most of the drivers.
Had enough of the "civilized" world for a while.