BEER

not for me! my last cigar turned me green and I barfed for a few hours!!! lol the chocolate is almost like a dessert beer for sure. instead of cookies and milk, cookies and beer.
Yes they can be overpowering if you go at it too hard especially on an empty stomach. I find them very relaxing I take a draw about every 45-60 seconds so nice and slow. Don’t inhale that’ll do it too.
 
Yes they can be overpowering if you go at it too hard especially on an empty stomach. I find them very relaxing I take a draw about every 45-60 seconds so nice and slow. Don’t inhale that’ll do it too.
I probably did inhale a bit but not very much. kinda turned a Incredible Hulk color of green for a bit. lol. back when I used to travel to europe a lot for work, i'd smuggle some real Cubans back home. those things were awesome.
 
I hate to say it that’s another thing I liked also cigars. Sometimes I wouldn’t even smoke them. I just chew them like chewing tobacco. Nicotine make you sick too much. Will kill you if you don’t suckle tobacco plant like you supposed to you can get too much nicotine kill you. I used to do bong hits with good tobacco and weed. It would make me hit the floor and what I figured out was I was getting nicotine poisoning.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
4,352
Messages
295,001
Members
2,405
Latest member
mncannabisfan
Back
Top Bottom