not for me! my last cigar turned me green and I barfed for a few hours!!! lol the chocolate is almost like a dessert beer for sure. instead of cookies and milk, cookies and beer.That looks like it would go good with a big ole Maduro cigar!
not for me! my last cigar turned me green and I barfed for a few hours!!! lol the chocolate is almost like a dessert beer for sure. instead of cookies and milk, cookies and beer.That looks like it would go good with a big ole Maduro cigar!
Yes they can be overpowering if you go at it too hard especially on an empty stomach. I find them very relaxing I take a draw about every 45-60 seconds so nice and slow. Don’t inhale that’ll do it too.not for me! my last cigar turned me green and I barfed for a few hours!!! lol the chocolate is almost like a dessert beer for sure. instead of cookies and milk, cookies and beer.
I probably did inhale a bit but not very much. kinda turned a Incredible Hulk color of green for a bit. lol. back when I used to travel to europe a lot for work, i'd smuggle some real Cubans back home. those things were awesome.Yes they can be overpowering if you go at it too hard especially on an empty stomach. I find them very relaxing I take a draw about every 45-60 seconds so nice and slow. Don’t inhale that’ll do it too.
I haven't had a cigar in over 30 years, but the 3 times I tried during poker games they also made me nauseous. That was enough for menot for me! my last cigar turned me green and I barfed for a few hours!!! lol the chocolate is almost like a dessert beer for sure. instead of cookies and milk, cookies and beer.
yep. it's a way worse barf feeling than a lot of other things. I always thought it was such a strong dose of nicotine that did it. maybe not? that last cigar was easily my last . lol.I haven't had a cigar in over 30 years, but the 3 times I tried during poker games they also made me nauseous. That was enough for me