Guest viewing is limited

Crown Poodle carrying on

@Hemp hey homie crownpoodle is active over on Overgrow. I just joined phenohunter today and was hoping to see him or JAWS still active here. I literally just started a batch of Hoover Blues x Randy Cheese testers from JAWS and wanted to keep him updated still
 
Hey man, no I just noticed that he was here at one time. I noticed when I posted it had been a long time since he had been around. Jaws is here. I’m not on overgrow anymore. This is a good place. There’s a lot going on here. A lot of good breeders here and a lot of good growers. I don’t miss anything about the other place at all.
 
Last edited:
Hey man, no I just noticed that he was here at one time. I noticed when I posted it had been a long time since he had been around. Jaws is here. I’m not on overgrow anymore. This is a good place. There’s a lot going on here. A lot of good breeders here and a lot of good growers. I don’t miss anything about the other place at all.
I got ya and was your name the same over there? Your name is making my last two brain cells tingle like I may remember ya lol. But ya sad day I won't get into specifics and create drama but let's just say I was the victim of an ego trip today and had to take my grow posts elsewhere. Ill miss my select few people but im sure ill feel at home here as well
 
I got ya and was your name the same over there? Your name is making my last two brain cells tingle like I may remember ya lol. But ya sad day I won't get into specifics and create drama but let's just say I was the victim of an ego trip today and had to take my grow posts elsewhere. Ill miss my select few people but im sure ill feel at home here as well
Yeah, I’m really trying to be real polite. I like these people here I don’t wanna cause no trouble. There’s a lot of good people over there that have left and there’s a lot of good people over there that got suspended or a ban for no reason at all. But I did mine on purpose I wanted to ban. Mine was so bad he tried to delete me. And he pretty much did. I don’t have respect for trash. That’s all I got to say. It’s already got my blood pressure up thinking about that place. The little morning circle jerk.
 
Sorry, I did try to edit it and I did several times that is a place that I really don’t wanna be talking about. I should’ve left it like that. I like clown poodle. I thought he was a very nice guy. No one here has come and asked me for money to be here.
 
Sorry, I did try to edit it and I did several times that is a place that I really don’t wanna be talking about. I should’ve left it like that. I like clown poodle. I thought he was a very nice guy. No one here has come and asked me for money to be here.
Yeah i was banned over financial issue discussion basically. I said LJ wont answer me unless its about making money then he refunded me my membership fee and told me to leave 🤣 thats as far as ill bash on them over there though its literally just LJ he's about to lose alot of members over the rule change anyway trying to direct a few of the good homies this way
 
Sorry, I did try to edit it and I did several times that is a place that I really don’t wanna be talking about. I should’ve left it like that. I like clown poodle. I thought he was a very nice guy. No one here has come and asked me for money to be here.
Well I'm glad someone likes me @Hemp . I know I can be abrasive. I'll do my best.
Jaw's Alien Cookies f2 fems #6. 38 days. Frost is starting to go.
 

Attachments

  • PXL_20260907_200901018.jpg
    PXL_20260907_200901018.jpg
    254.8 KB · Views: 1
  • PXL_20260907_200916493.jpg
    PXL_20260907_200916493.jpg
    480.3 KB · Views: 2
  • PXL_20260907_200954002.jpg
    PXL_20260907_200954002.jpg
    193.4 KB · Views: 2
  • PXL_20260907_200926123.jpg
    PXL_20260907_200926123.jpg
    184.4 KB · Views: 2
I always thought you were a pretty good guy. Never had a problem with you. Definitely a good grower in my opinion. You always showed love for your family.
Thanks buddy. I didn't feel unwelcome, but um, yeah. Just looking to grow and talk about it.

This is from Strawberry Hill Seed Company. ". Precious". I'm pretty sure it's not readily available. In the US anyways. 38 days maybe?
 

Attachments

  • PXL_20260907_201108155.jpg
    PXL_20260907_201108155.jpg
    214.2 KB · Views: 0
  • PXL_20260907_201104547.jpg
    PXL_20260907_201104547.jpg
    174.7 KB · Views: 0
  • PXL_20260907_201055859.jpg
    PXL_20260907_201055859.jpg
    300.4 KB · Views: 0
I took a look in the 5x5 at the plants I had left earlier. Saw some bugs on one of the Alien Cookies f2 fems so got out my bud wash stuff put. Cut, washed, and hanging. There's one from Strawberry Hill Seed Company too. Precious. Never released commercially.
With Canada tightening up the border, I lost access to SHSC and his gear. GLG no longer has him listed and I'm bummed I didn't stock up. Anyone have anything from him by any chance?
PXL_20261006_161638952.jpgPXL_20261006_161612829.jpg
PXL_20261006_182555470.jpgPXL_20261006_172914366.jpgPXL_20261006_172840316.jpg
 

Attachments

  • PXL_20261006_161622400.jpg
    PXL_20261006_161622400.jpg
    202.5 KB · Views: 0
I took a look in the 5x5 at the plants I had left earlier. Saw some bugs on one of the Alien Cookies f2 fems so got out my bud wash stuff put. Cut, washed, and hanging. There's one from Strawberry Hill Seed Company too. Precious. Never released commercially.
With Canada tightening up the border, I lost access to SHSC and his gear. GLG no longer has him listed and I'm bummed I didn't stock up. Anyone have anything from him by any chance?
View attachment 250545View attachment 250544
View attachment 250540View attachment 250541View attachment 250542
 

Forum statistics

Threads
4,356
Messages
295,227
Members
2,409
Latest member
Oakie
Back
Top Bottom