Hemp
In Bloom
@crownpoodle I hope everything is OK with you, man. I know you were having some issues. I hope everything is OK. Just happened to see your topic.
Last edited:
I got ya and was your name the same over there? Your name is making my last two brain cells tingle like I may remember ya lol. But ya sad day I won't get into specifics and create drama but let's just say I was the victim of an ego trip today and had to take my grow posts elsewhere. Ill miss my select few people but im sure ill feel at home here as wellHey man, no I just noticed that he was here at one time. I noticed when I posted it had been a long time since he had been around. Jaws is here. I’m not on overgrow anymore. This is a good place. There’s a lot going on here. A lot of good breeders here and a lot of good growers. I don’t miss anything about the other place at all.
Yeah, I’m really trying to be real polite. I like these people here I don’t wanna cause no trouble. There’s a lot of good people over there that have left and there’s a lot of good people over there that got suspended or a ban for no reason at all. But I did mine on purpose I wanted to ban. Mine was so bad he tried to delete me. And he pretty much did. I don’t have respect for trash. That’s all I got to say. It’s already got my blood pressure up thinking about that place. The little morning circle jerk.I got ya and was your name the same over there? Your name is making my last two brain cells tingle like I may remember ya lol. But ya sad day I won't get into specifics and create drama but let's just say I was the victim of an ego trip today and had to take my grow posts elsewhere. Ill miss my select few people but im sure ill feel at home here as well
Yeah i was banned over financial issue discussion basically. I said LJ wont answer me unless its about making money then he refunded me my membership fee and told me to leaveSorry, I did try to edit it and I did several times that is a place that I really don’t wanna be talking about. I should’ve left it like that. I like clown poodle. I thought he was a very nice guy. No one here has come and asked me for money to be here.
Well I'm glad someone likes me @Hemp . I know I can be abrasive. I'll do my best.Sorry, I did try to edit it and I did several times that is a place that I really don’t wanna be talking about. I should’ve left it like that. I like clown poodle. I thought he was a very nice guy. No one here has come and asked me for money to be here.
Thanks buddy. I didn't feel unwelcome, but um, yeah. Just looking to grow and talk about it.I always thought you were a pretty good guy. Never had a problem with you. Definitely a good grower in my opinion. You always showed love for your family.
Awwwww lolalways a brother to me @crownpoodle like i said before your the best thing i ever got from meeting you know who.
your gain as my friend was way more then the loss i had messing with that dude.
much love brother ..





I took a look in the 5x5 at the plants I had left earlier. Saw some bugs on one of the Alien Cookies f2 fems so got out my bud wash stuff put. Cut, washed, and hanging. There's one from Strawberry Hill Seed Company too. Precious. Never released commercially.
With Canada tightening up the border, I lost access to SHSC and his gear. GLG no longer has him listed and I'm bummed I didn't stock up. Anyone have anything from him by any chance?
View attachment 250545View attachment 250544
View attachment 250540View attachment 250541View attachment 250542