BH
Tha Dank Hoarder
Interesting cross with that 35 bucksI will buy that strawberries n cream off who ever picks it up for me $100
Mystic Magic
Mother: Magic Bullet Father: Strawberries & Cream Sex: Regular Pack Size: 11 Seeds
Interesting cross with that 35 bucksI will buy that strawberries n cream off who ever picks it up for me $100
there are a few strawberry xs but I dont think the original strawberries n cream is available. (Edit) nev mind they do have it I was looking in the wrong category.I will buy that strawberries n cream off who ever picks it up for me $100
I would try again my first attempt at a box did not populate the entire genetix line but my 2nd box showed everything. Site traffic is prolly higher than usual still.Just did Manic Mondays 6 pack order and got to checkout and it said the manic mondays wasnt valid. Went back and it was gone...wtf
Same happened with me , but I'm glad, I wasn't supposed to order any more seeds till next year.Just did Manic Mondays 6 pack order and got to checkout and it said the manic mondays wasnt valid. Went back and it was gone...wtf
Even though I didnt get down, Im happy to hear they got swamped and it wasnt due to site issues.Welp I figured it out. Sorry yall, I guess they were super busy after all.
View attachment 250176