Oldy but goodie man legendary strain right thereBig Sur Holy Weed, sorry no pictures This is a very old strain ! It was the "shit" in the "triangle" area
Great description man ! So glad she checked those boxes for youProps @doober
Props to u for the seeds! I’m def down to try her again cause the plants are super fun to grow and also I like the smoke from her
Smoking on some early IRANIAN . Only funny part was I didn’t label the pheno’s but alive and smelled alive it was very dominate on same profiles. I should of lol
Wow all pheno produces some 2 liter nugs, really old school stuff here
When fresh and alive it was crazy piney , spicy/ceder, earthy and some lime
When cured and processed it smells gassy,musky, spicy, cotton balls, ceder and lil skunky when broken down. I gotta say besides being leafy it’s honestly some of the most compact and big buds in only 10 gal and such low veg time.bravo
it taste musky, sour, and even some chemical tones on end like a good gas.. I really like her.
Effects : it’s actually quite strong and if you like that “I’m done/hash/rosin” buzz but not sleepy it’s def that right now. Makes sense for being a indica
That gif is terrifyingSmoking on
Obsidian Cupcake ( Blueberry Cupcake x Black Matter #100)
sampling the #2 and 3 today.
It’s tasty and plants are monsters , got a really nice fruity and vanilla/creamy with gas in there. Even some sour on end
View attachment 250587
That gif is terrifyingobsidian cupcake is sounding fire tho dude im jealous
Im sure anything mainely freebie or not is fire man. Those all sound like great phenos too im a sucker for the berry or candy terps so together im completely sold. And I hear ya on the freebie part I just harvested that Cap Junky x End Game freebie from Ethos yesterday and its one of the most fire looking things ive ever grown.I’ll take a pic sometime of them, too baked lol
Funny enough It was a freebie pack and I actually named the pack based mid flower on how majorityy of pheno’s grew like fruity monsters . cool part was Im growing the bb cupcake with both black matter and alien vortex ( those also look insane )
when I open the touts are crazy berries candy . no lie I’ve opened the tout just to smell them cause it’s strong fake candy fruity blast![]()