Good Deals thread

Dang the first time I looked after your attempt about 1.5 hours ago it was still up but yeah your right it's not even showing up now. Must have been super busy or something. I wonder if they were having site issues cuz I couldnt get half of what I really wanted in my first box but tried again for the hell of it and my 2nd box checked the marks I was missing so i kinda had to keep both. I was surprised it was site wide cuz he had some kinda pricier stuff I wasnt sure would be included but it let me add them.
 
SHN is doing 40% off select exotic strains with code EXOTIC40. Not as good of a deal as Monday but still not bad if your only interested in a pack or two. Valid until the 4th and then I think the discount changes.
SHN Exotic deals
I will say tho SHN has some things marked way up compared to getting them direct from Exotic so make sure you double check.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
4,352
Messages
295,058
Members
2,406
Latest member
Toopher2
Back
Top Bottom