Good Deals thread

Dang the first time I looked after your attempt about 1.5 hours ago it was still up but yeah your right it's not even showing up now. Must have been super busy or something. I wonder if they were having site issues cuz I couldnt get half of what I really wanted in my first box but tried again for the hell of it and my 2nd box checked the marks I was missing so i kinda had to keep both. I was surprised it was site wide cuz he had some kinda pricier stuff I wasnt sure would be included but it let me add them.
 
October deals at Bros Grimm.
I’ve been looking at Ricky’s Hashplant & Bubbles Blueberry for a while.

If you’re into Blue Dream hybrids, the Montel Williams line looks very nice.

 
1791078200023.png

4 packs for 100, all his packs come filled with like 40-70 seeds per vial too
 
View attachment 250405

4 packs for 100, all his packs come filled with like 40-70 seeds per vial too
PROS
Good variety, and the seed count per pack is awesome!

CONS
Only strains from their latest drop have descriptions.

Lab reports are questionable. The ones I saw listed THC @ 0%
1791084012085.png
 
What makes the lab report questionable? Seeds generally don't have any THC do they?
Why include the report if it serves no purpose?

Many of the products don’t include it, which makes more sense.

Descriptions are similar when it comes to consistency. Some products have them while others don’t.
I really appreciate information like node spacing, pest resistance, and mold / mildew resistance.
At the very least, basic information like flowering time, smell, taste, and effects would be nice.

From a business perspective, things that are customer facing should be helpful and consistent. It shows that the business people behind it are detail-oriented.
If they aren’t detail-oriented about something that directly affects sales, what else are they not detail-oriented about?

(AI-generated graphics are just fluff, IMO)

I don’t grow many strains each year because I’ve got a limited plant count. It’s expensive to roll the dice and have the genetics fail to deliver.

Sorry for the rant… I’m avoiding yard work :stoned:
 
Why include the report if it serves no purpose?

Many of the products don’t include it, which makes more sense.

Descriptions are similar when it comes to consistency. Some products have them while others don’t.
I really appreciate information like node spacing, pest resistance, and mold / mildew resistance.
At the very least, basic information like flowering time, smell, taste, and effects would be nice.

From a business perspective, things that are customer facing should be helpful and consistent. It shows that the business people behind it are detail-oriented.
If they aren’t detail-oriented about something that directly affects sales, what else are they not detail-oriented about?

(AI-generated graphics are just fluff, IMO)

I don’t grow many strains each year because I’ve got a limited plant count. It’s expensive to roll the dice and have the genetics fail to deliver.

Sorry for the rant… I’m avoiding yard work :stoned:
I wanna say the zero thc report is for shipping reasons. It's the seeds themselves that were tested, not the flower.
But I 100% understand the description dilemma. A cool name is just that. A breakdown of typical phenos & their growth characteristics tells me a lot more than just a name and an ai generated image. Many breeders aren't readily giving out that info anymore so you gotta go digging, but at least we have google to help us with that.
Screenshot_20261004-174123_Chrome.jpg
 
I wanna say the zero thc report is for shipping reasons. It's the seeds themselves that were tested, not the flower.
But I 100% understand the description dilemma. A cool name is just that. A breakdown of typical phenos & their growth characteristics tells me a lot more than just a name and an ai generated image. Many breeders aren't readily giving out that info anymore so you gotta go digging, but at least we have google to help us with that.
View attachment 250460
Yep it's for farm bill compliance, at least till December 11
 
Yes, it's testing the seed for content to show compliance with the existing farm bill. Maybe for show, but still relevant to stay within the legal boundaries without worry. I'm still not convinced there won't be a change prior to the December 11 deadline. Currently, it's a case of throwing the baby out with the bathwater, but I don't want to hijack this thread for that discussion.

I also like seeing all the details about grow behavior, so I'm with you there...
 
terpfi3nds Halloween mystery bags are up on the site today. I got the new years one for $100 and wound up with 20 10 packs of regs. He normally hooks all the bags up where its a good deal no matter what you get. Idk if he does it everytime but when I won the grandprize bag for new years it wasnt the only grand prize bag someone else won it too6237.jpg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
4,354
Messages
295,171
Members
2,407
Latest member
tangiefiend
Back
Top Bottom